Thursday, January 20, 2011

Maxpedition Review - Best Bug Out Bag?

I recently picked up a Maxpedition Sitka for use as a general concealed carry/ everday backpack/ Bug out bag. This is my first Maxpedition bag and the hype that I have read about this gear is nothing but true. I purchased it from amazon and as soon as I got my hands on it I knew that it was rugged and extremely well made. The "Gearslinger" style of the Maxpedition Sika allows you to get to your gear on the run. You can very easily access all parts of this bag while it is still secured to your body.This was a huge feature for me because I hate taking a backpack off and rumaging through its contents especialy in a concealed carry senerio. The contents inside the pack stay put with the use of dividers, internal pockets, heavy duty elastic straps etc. The elastic straps that are found on the inside of the pockets are perfect for knives, flashlights, extra clips etc. Everything has its place and and stays there even when you are fast on the move. Stays quiet too.

For a full review of the gearslinger line from Maxpedition check out my blog - Maxpedition Review 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Review! The Maxpedition Gearslinger line are some of my favorite bags. They are easy to carry and are super organized.

    Thanks for the review!

    Cheers,
    Dave
    http://www.squidoo.com/maxpedition-reviews

    ReplyDelete